24.10.12

Crochet: Captain America and Iron Man

Calling all crafters and comic book lovers:-)

Look where I`ve found inspiration for my new crochet motifs: Super heroes:-) Yes. Iron Man and Captain America are my new source of inspiration.

I will make a cover to preserve the book while I`m travelling. And to try to preserve his smell.
I love to smell books before reading. Yes, I`m weird. Who isn`t? Dr. Seuss said “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” So true!
If you are looking for some good hours of reading, fun and action, I recommend this book. The ISBN is
978-2-8094-1937-5. In France, UK, USA, Spain, Canada, Germany and Italy, you can buy the book in Amazon or check this site for more informations: http://www.books-by-isbn.com/2-8094/280941937X-Captain-America-1964-1966-L-integra-2-8094-1937-X.html

Enjoy,

Flor


No comments: